Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring-a-ling

Well, March Break is over now- and all my little chickens are sick- but we really did have a good break- spent time with my sister and Hannah and my cousin and her little guy and of course my bff. So we had a fun filled week- it was good- now this is the time of year when it really goes by fast- we will blink and it will be the end of the school year- time just goes by so fast. It's been a little over 5 months now since dad died. She is still angry- angry at the world- angry at all of those who would be, in her mind, lined up around the corner to spend time with her. problem is, I think no one really liked her that much to begin with (yes I know mean but true) and so with dad being gone- no one feels like they have to be phony anymore. She has no friends, no hobbies, she doesn't "do" anything. She shops and gets her hair done- that is it. Oh and she cleans. She has gotten rid of so much of dads stuff. - too quickly I think and is now debating about selling the house and moving. I feel bad for her of course and I know it is too soon after dads death- but she has to do something with her life- we cannot be her life- we cannot spend every single weekend with her like we have since he died- she has to find something- someone to communicate with to befriend- to do stuff with other than us...
Anyway I miss him a lot- and sometimes still cannot believe it is true.. I wish like hell it wasn't....

No comments: