Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HATE IS SUCH A STRONG WORD... but completely appropriate here...

I hate you. I hate you for all the things you have done to me. I hate you for your lies. I hate you for your secrets. I hate you for your infidelity. I hate you for your immaturity. I hate you for your irresponsibility. I hate you for your laziness. I hate you for your inability to complete a task. I hate you for being so selfish. I hate you for never learning from mistakes. I hate you for being a shitty husband. I hate you for being a shittier father. I hate you for your drinking. I hate you for your drug abuse. I hate you for your lack of commitment. I hate you for the way you talk to people. I hate you for the way you think everyone owes you something I hate you for thinking I should have gotten over it by now. I hate you for never putting me first. I hate you for always putting yourself first. I hate you for not wanting to be with your kids. I hate you sitting in that recliner. I hate you for so many reasons I could probably sit here all night typing.... fuck- I hate your fucken guts......

1 comment:

cjtato said...

Ah Jen! You poor thing. He sounds horrible!

Seriously, what father doesn't want to be with his kids? So very sad and even worse that he has no idea what he's missing because he can't get his head out of his ass to take a good look at what he's got.

You and the kids deserve much better!