Friday, January 28, 2011

DOWN WITH ASSMEAT!

So here it is- 2011 already and nothing has changed- there was a glimpse- and the hope came back- but that quickly faded - back to the same place I was in years ago- but this time- without dad here to keep me somewhat sane- Assmeat is assmeat and will never be anything other than assmeat- he is a selfish immature asshole and I hate him more and more each day- And this, the year I turn 40 has to be the year I do something- it has to be the year everything changes and I can be happy again- I figure that I have been unhappy about 80% of my adult life- the only happiness deriving from my children of course- the rest just bullshit stress and dealing with him and his antics and self absorption- I do not deserve this and neither do my children- I have completely lost who I used to be in so many ways- this is the year of change- this is my year of renewal - this is MY YEAR- fuck him- fuck him fuck him....

1 comment:

cjtato said...

You and your kids deserve the very BEST Jenna. Life's too short to be unhappy for that long!

Some people go through life never really getting what it's all about and it sounds as though Assmeat is one of those people. He can't appreciate what's right in front of him even after a significant event like his dad passing.

Happy New Year to you and may 2011 be your year where everything turns around! Positive changes, while they may be difficult at first, will never be regretted!