Monday, March 27, 2006

BOOBY MITTENS !!!!!!!

So instead of using my kid's real names, I instead will use the nick-names I sometimes call them when referring to them or telling a story about them.. So my little pickle as I sometimes call her and who by the way is 4 years old (as are her two brothers) said something today that I will laugh at for days to come..
So there are all ready for school and I am getting myself ready and realize I have left all of my clothes in the dryer- (What? me not put clothes away? Impossible!) Anyway so I run down to the laundry room in bra and undies to get dressed when little Pickle follows me in to have some unwelcome small talk...
So she says "oh mom, your naked"
"Not naked- well not completely- what's up?" I ask as I quickly try to get my jeans on.
"I see your underwear."
"Yeah, I know, I'm trying to get dressed here Pickle"
"I like your (GET READY FOR THIS!) Booby Mittens Mom"
"WHAT? MY WHAT?" And I burst out laughing- BOOBY MITTENS!!
While trying to regain my composure I say: "It's called a bra, Pickle" But somehow I wish she would forever call it Booby Mittens- I hope she forgets what its really called...

So that one is going down in the books- and is truly the funniest thing to date this year - but I know there will be more- BOOBY MITTENS!! CLASSIC!!!!

No comments: