Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Oh What A Beautiful Day

So today is absolutely gorgeous out! It just gives me this sense of rebirth. I know that sounds cheesy- but it really does make me feel alive again after the long dreary winter. Makes me want to be thin and tanned and energetic. It makes me want to just get in the car and drive with all the windows down and turn my music up real loud. These are the kind of days where I start making my mental list of things I want to accomplish- ok so, I have made those mental lists already a few times this year and planned out this and that and no, haven't gotten on it yet - but I will blame that on the weather getting shitty again and taking that sunny feeling away.

My best friend S called just now, and I instantly feel better whatever the day I am having, the second I hear her voice. I miss her terribly- she lives about an hour away which is not far no, not really, but with the Three Little Pigs, it is hard to just pop over without it being a planned event. I wish she didn't live so far away- especially since she has lived out there since I have been off work- I never had the chance to just pop over for coffee in the middle of the day or meet up at the mall - which sucks, but what can we do.

So these days I am loving the band THE FRAY- they are just so awesome- calming. Anyways - just awesome- Love them!! I advise you to listen to UNSAID by them- my fav- I have probably listened to it about 12 times already today.

I wondered if anyone has read any of these posts yet- Each night I go through and read a dozen or so different blog pages- and I wonder if anyone has read any of mine. Not that I care really- I was just curious...

No comments: