Friday, March 31, 2006

A DAY IN THE LIFE

March 29: So it was my father's birthday today and I called him to wish him happy birthday and he seemed genuinely excited and happy and surprised that I had called. Maybe he thinks I wouldn't or maybe he was just happy I did - I dunno- I still find myself feeling nothing for him though- other than sympathy some of the time- for what he is going through- but no love feelings you know- it's weird- something I had wanted for almost 30 years now means nothing... That's sad....

March 30: CC still hasn't gotten a job yet- its getting to the point of desperation. He doesn't seem to be worried about it but I am. The lifestyle we were living was good- not great but good enough to get us by and then some- since he's been off work- we are just slipping down into that hole again and its going to screw us for a long time to come and he doesn't even care...


March 31: you know how you wake up in the morning and feel like something is up that day- I mean like there's something you're forgetting? That's how I feel today and I can't figure out why- its driving me nuts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um he has the internet! Better not tell him about this site