Saturday, April 01, 2006

FUCKEN SPAMMERS


You know what pisses me off? Well, I was just sitting here checking out other blog pages which I like to do, (and afterall isn't that the point of all of this?) Anyway I'm pissed off that out of I dunno 20 or 30 pages at least 10 of them is some jerk off who has decided to make up hundreds of different blog pages about Dog obedience - assholes- and then there's another one I keep coming across in different forms- something about baby tips on how to put your kids to bed- like hundreds of these pages it seems in all different names... like can't there be one place where you can go without some one trying to fucken sell you something ? Fuck off... jesus... I was also surprised by the number of people who have blog pages about knitting.. to each his own I guess- but cripes how interesting can it be ? Look at all the beautiful colors of yarn.... YAWN!

Anyway, went and signed the Three Little Pigs up for T-Ball for the summer which should be absolutely hilarious- I simply cannot wait to see them in action... Precious...


So CC decided not to come home last night until about 4 a.m. - with some guy he used to work with or something- who fucken cares.. most of the time I wish he wasn't here anyway, but it pisses me off because he will call and say he is on his way home and then not make it home for 6 or 7 hours later- so immature and just plain rude and inconsiderate- just wait MO FO- just you fucken wait- you'll get yours one day- one day soon, you will get back everything you doled out to me all of these years... oh yes, you will ....

No comments: