Friday, April 07, 2006

PLEASE LET ME WIN THE LOTTERY!

God he is just ridiculous. He angers me to the point sometimes that I would kill him in his sleep if I wouldn't be sent to jail for it . (opps, did I say that out loud?) Anyway he is just a fucken jerk to the kids and I am so so so tired of it -I encouraged them tonight to be loud LOUD LOUD just to piss him off more... deal with it MO FO.... It only gets worse.... Anyway if there is a God, he will let me win the Super 7 tonight or the 649 tomorrow so I can get the hell away from him for once and for all....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»