Friday, December 01, 2006

I AM

I AM semi-silently loathing him.
I AM always tired.
I AM still awake at 2 a.m.- again.
I AM trying to sort things out in my mind.
I AM not going to wait for things to get better this time.
I AM going to loose weight.
I AM going to quit smoking.
I AM going to take better care of myself.
I AM going to be nicer to me.
I AM going to enjoy the holidays with my babies.
I AM not going to let him ruin it like he always does.
I AM not going to be taken advantage of by anyone anymore.
I AM not going to stop making lists for everything over and over.
No I'm not.
I AM worried about 16 things- right this very minute.
Sigh...

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hold that thought Jenna...

I AM...

Use those two words to focus on when the worrying starts to get bad, just those two words. Focus on them, and see how many different ways you can say them (IAM, I....AaaaaM, etc...) it will trick your mind into forgetting what you were worrying about, for a few seconds at least.