Saturday, August 25, 2007

Question/Secret/Sadness

Have you ever been in a situation wherein you have been a part of some one's life for more than half of yours- and look at them one day and think- holy fuck- I don't even know you?! I find myself in this "predicament" and it is awful unsettling. Like I look at this person and think- who the fuck are you? I know nothing about you- everything I thought I knew about you is a lie or is something that I made myself believe to combat the reality of a given situation.. it's fucken wild, and sad, and stupid... all at once...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my prayers are with you. I hope you find your answers soon. I know you want to take care of your kids but take it from me, someone who didn't find out about her father's short comings until I was an adult - it doesn't get easier with age. Now I wish my mom didn't feel the need sacrifice her own happiness to take care of her children. I would have done anything just to know that she is happy.