Saturday, September 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Is it just me or does anyone else have the same attitudes about going back to school? It's kinda like new years all over again. I remember when I was in school I was like ok this year I am going to keep my notebooks neat and not write all over my binders and do all my homework and do really well-it was like a chance to start over- like people get at New Years you know- So here I am almost 20 years since I have been out of school and I feel like it is "New Years" again- I am making all these plans - quit smoking (no, still haven't done that) loose weight, (nope, that never happened either) exercise (what the hell is exercise again?) SO HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Time for some major changes. . . . .

1 comment:

Patty said...

Yup. That is the coolest part of the New Year... Endless possibilities! Enjoy.