Wednesday, November 07, 2007

POOR ME

Yes.. I'll say it- poor me I feel sorry for me.. there ya go- I do and I don't care who thinks what about it...

Pickle has now come down with the stomach flu on top of still having chicken pox- been cleaning up puke all day.. lovely...


MY husband is an asshole- ok.. that is no different from any other day but still- had to point it out.. he got pissed off at me because I didn't have dinner ready when he got home.. he worked all day don't ya know and I sat here and did nothing .... whatever- asshole...

It is my birthday. I have 2 parents still alive- and 2 brothers and 2 sisters- out of my whole family- my sister called to wish me a happy birthday.. ONE sister ---the rest of my family couldn't be bothered I guess... and yet- now get this- my best friend from over 25 years ago- whom I have seen once in about 17 years sent me a bouquet of flowers- granted I hate flowers- but still, she took the time to send me a bouquet of flowers on my birthday-isn't that just the sweetest.... my family sucks ass... except you Moe......

2 comments:

cjtato said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Sorry to hear your family is so crap except for your sister.

If it makes you feel any better, my family sux too!

I remember when I was little just wishing for one of those close knit families. I really, really want one of those but I don't think this is the lifetime.

Hope the kids are getting better!

Patty said...

Well may God send Moe a multitude of blessings and all of her dreams come true for being a good sister!

I hate the idea of cut flowers too as it is the beginning of their premature death. This frustrates my husband who LOVES to do "formula things" and is uncomfortable when he has to think outside the box for "I was a REAL jerk and I am sorry presents." Maybe that is why I rarely get those kind of presents?