Sunday, April 19, 2009

A-Hole Alert

So I am in a quandary as it were- I thought the drama bullshit ended once I left work and was away from the "women folk" (we all know how that can be). But it seems as though it has reared its ugly head again and I find myself at a loss as to what to do about it. My first instinct is to attack- because that is what I do when I am wounded, but by doing that I may make someone else's life more difficult than it is, so I probably shouldn't, and besides.. I am not that person anymore.. or at least I am trying not to be. Anyway this person is talking shit about me and from what I can gather from the situation, it seems to be out of almost jealousy that this person is being an a-hole to me- saying bad things about me. Because I have never had it out with this person, nothing "happened" and I think I wasn't supposed to know this person was talking shit about me and it just kinda came out- but I know now and I know it wasn't just one little thing said_ I know it is a everyday thing . What bothers me is that this person stands, in a way, between me and someone extra super special to me and it almost makes me want to distance myself from this special person just so the a-hole can see it is not me that is the "problem" but their own doing, their own issues has cause the shit for the a-hole. I dunno- I don't want to make things worse- but I will be damned if I am going to let someone talk shit about me for no good f'ing reason.. I'll have to ponder this for a while...

1 comment:

MamaShell said...

Jenna....NOTHING....OR NO ONE...will ever BREAK down our bond, and I have made THAT VERY clear to the A-Hole you speak of.
You are my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, MY LIFELINE...and I love you, man. :*