Wednesday, April 01, 2009

No.. No .. Don`t say anything- just go with it...

So its now April- all of these months that have passed since I vowed I would start exercising and yet I have done nothing- At first it was, Oh I will wait til Assmeat gets back to work- and well since that hasn't happened- I wonder what other excuses I will come up with before I start - I don't want to get to summer and think why didn't I do something before? I don't want to be fat again for another summer and never put a bathing suit on or wear shorts or hate every single picture that is taken of me.. I don't wanna!!! Ok there is my rant for the moment... There's a bag of cookies with my name on it waiting to be eaten... just kidding.... Or not....

P.S. Blee Blah Blue......

1 comment:

MamaShell said...

haaaaaaaaaa-larious!!!!!!!