Tuesday, May 22, 2007

NEW LIFE

So on Friday me and the three little pigs went to my BFF S's house to celebrate her birthday and her daughter's. We had a good day- I always feel so refreshed when I am with her- just to sit and talk and laugh- she has the best laugh- and I know that it is always genuine you know. Anyway we had a great day and we ended up staying the night. We had a "campfire" and it was so late so we stayed over. S and E and I ended up staying up until 2 a.m. watching a DVD I put together of me and S. from years past. Most of it was from 1990- before CC - we went to "visit" my father in Florida and almost literally spend the entire week locked up in my Dad's apartment making videos- because at the time I didn't have a video camera (not like now or for the past 10 years where it has been permanently affixed to my hand). Anyway it was the greatest week ever and that video of us- 18 years old- was just the greatest thing- we seemed so much younger and so silly- but so happy- and we made each other laugh so much - We, just as we still do today- fit so perfectly together- we know what the other is thinking and laugh about the same things- anyway although it was kinda sad watching it (this was all well before S's disease started and she could walk) it put a warmth in my heart and I dreamt about it all night... Anyway I just love her so and I don't know what I would ever do without her. Anyway I saw Patty's post today and I laughed because just like her little baby birds- S had a nest of baby robins on the shed in her back yard so I will show some pics of that- all brand new and fuzzy and sweet.. we figured out the baby's were born on S's birthday- May 15th- so she has adopted them as her little babies... just precious.. new life.. cant beat that...

4 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Awww, beautiful pics of the little birdies.

Patty said...

Your pics are better...all I got were beaks! Sooooo jealous, but I'll live I guess.

Patty said...

Jenna honey, sweetie, girlfriend,

I have tagged you. Check out the details on my 5/27 post.

Did I mention you are a doll for doing the tag?

Anonymous said...

I've been missing hearing about your life. Glad to see you're doing great with the kiddies.

PS The birds freak me the hell out. They look like mutants. haha.