Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ok, Ok I'm back.....

Ok I know, it's been a while. I think I am going to do a series of posts rather than put all the info into one long long post- So here- as my first post is the explanation as to why I have been MIA for so long. It started with Pickle getting sick, which then was passed to Curly- then I had a couple days rest and then Little Man got it- and then to top it off, Pickle got it again and by Mother's Day I had Little Man in the hospital- so that was a two week period- and then, literally after getting home with Little Man from the hospital where he had 4 mask treatments, I came down with it- and I had it bad. I can honestly say that I have never ever been that sick before in my life- I mean it knocked me on my ass for 3 days and lasted a good week- Monday morning came and I literally could not get out of bed- I couldn't send my kids to school because I could not physically get up. It was awful- at night's I lied and cried because I felt so bad. I mean I don't often get sick (unlike my younger days) and when the kids get it- I usually don't and if I do, I can suck it up and go on with things no matter how shitty I feel- but this time- this time it got a hold of me and kept me down- it was awful- just dreadful... but I am happy to report (and I mean FUCKEN HAPPY) that I am feeling good again and hope I never have to feel that way again ever ever ever ... so there ya go- nothing dramatic really or exciting- I was just sicker than sick can be - so there ya go... ok throughout the night I will continue posting and update you all on the happenings of my ridiculous life....

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Missed ya, and I am glad you and the lil ones are better.

Patty said...

And I was wishing for something really dramitic...like you had won an all expenses paid trip to Bora Bora, and you had just gotten back from returning your personal driver/maid/chef.

It wouldn't have happened to anyone more deserving, sorry it wasn't the case, but glad you are feeling better now.