Friday, August 15, 2008

THE RAY OF SUNSHINE

So with all the sadness I have been feeling about the loss of my uncle, and all the other crap that has been going on (Oh!! I still have yet to tell you what else happend!! Stay tuned for that) I neglected to tell you about how grateful I am- My FIL has been doing well!!! He has undergone months of radiation and Chemo and actually- this coming Thursday, he will be getting the results of the latest CAT scan. I can tell you he has gained a ton if weight back, he can talk again and has been feeling really really well!! The last check up he had was great in that the tumours had shrunk signifiganty!! So they did another round of treatments and so that is what this next appointment will be for- to see if he needs further treatments or if he is OK for now- its truly a miracle it really is- he is not out of the woods yet - I know that - but he has just done so well and is feeling so much better- he's even talking about going back to work!! WHAT>????? I am just grateful for the time and for his health- for now- for today- for this minute- I am grateful...

1 comment:

Patty said...

Am I am grateful that you are writing again. I have missed you.