Friday, August 15, 2008

WHERE TO BEGIN....

Ok.. I have much to say so I will just start with whatever and go on as I please.. bare with me..

So my uncle died- yes, my dear sweet Uncle passed away from cancer- it was quite sudden in that he was fine for so long and then it was like one day he wasn't and it all went so quickly after that. I am terribly sad about it- and I will miss him horribly. My Auntie Ann and Uncle Jim were like the parents I never had- so to speak. Their place was the one place in the entire world where I could go and feel completely, utterly at home and being in their company meant I felt love. I know that sounds cheesy- but its true- unconditional love beamed from their every pore. I feel terribly sad for my Auntie- I know she will be sad for a while and I am sure incredibly lonely- I cannot imagine the love of your life for your entire life no longer being there- but I have vowed to myself that I will not let a month go by without seeing her or talking to her- and not because I feel sorry for her- but because I truly love her with all of my heart and want her to be a part of my life all the time- not just at holidays. So there you go- I had a dream that I started a club for her and I and my cousin and my sister and that every month we get together and have a game night- so I think I am going to suggest that and that we should make it a monthly thing- I think it will be fun and I think we all need each other and need a fun night like that- so anyway I will suggest it and see what happens- I know they will be on board-

Anyway - I really don't even want to talk about it anymore because I am still quite sad about my uncle- I really am- my heart hurts to think about it - and I have cried a million tears over his loss but yet it doesn't seem to take away any of the hurt- or sadness-anyway I don't want to appear to be too dramatic about it - I bet it is surprising to some that it affected me so - but it did...

No comments: