Saturday, May 20, 2006

Where's my bottle of sleeping pills??!!


Ok so you know when you have a dream and you don't ever want to wake up from it? Not like a sex dream- well, I suppose there have been those too- but just a dream that made you feel so good and relaxed and happy and safe that you never wanted to wake from it? Well I had one last night and almost the moment I woke up I forgot what it was about- but I knew I didn't want to be awake. I wanted to climb back into my bed and hide under the covers and go right back to it... sigh... All I know is "S" and her mom and me and "T" a boy friend from over 17 years ago- were on a cruise or something like that- anyway like I said I don't remember what it was all about- but it was just so right and so calming and I was so happy- and then I woke up.. Shame... Anyway, I have found myself thinking about "T" all day- I just can't shake it- I miss him. Not just because I had this dream- but I really miss him. Maybe its because I'm feeling old and useless and he reminds me of my youth- but I really loved him with my whole heart. I loved that boy silly and he was such a huge part of my life for so long. I dunno- I am just missing him today.... Sigh.....

No comments: