Friday, May 12, 2006

YEAH OK I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE


Ok yeah so been a while now since I wrote- got caught up in life- who am I kidding- I have done fuck all including getting the spare bedroom cleaned out, catching up on laundry, loosing 20 pounds and everything else I have supposed to have done... I suck... I just can't keep up with anything- its fucken ridiculous really... just a crying shame... so anyway yeah I've done nothing- literally - nothing useful anyway CC finally went back to work- 2 weeks ago- THANK FUCKEN GOD. I was ready to kill him or myself... of course preferably him. Anyway so he's back to work and life can resume as normal- give me the pay cheques and stay the fuck away from me.. opps... I must be careful of what I say he might read this . HA! Right! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU CC!!! hahahahahahahahahah ! Anyway I am going to add picture now because I feel the need to do that with every blog- I took a picture of a tulip from our "garden" and played around with it and it looks tre cool.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»