Thursday, October 05, 2006

I GOT CRITIQUED!

My Blog was Critiqued by critique my blog: here was what was said:


...."The above is the first post written by Jenna...this is a great example of the power of blogging...Some people say it can be addictive...like when AOL first came out and everyone spent time in the chat rooms and IM'ing people, others say it's an outlet and therapeutic, and others say it's fun to do. Whatever the reason it is clearly something that a lot of people do. Jenna's blog is full of stories about her life and kids...having kids myself I find some amusing...and she also incorporates poetry in her posts...nice job Jenna!"


So there you have it...

1 comment:

Patty said...

WOW! This makes you famous! And to think I knew you when!

I hope this increases your readership, as lots of people would benefit from what you have to say, not to mention get a good laugh from reading your posts.

Good job!