Monday, October 16, 2006

Yeah.. ok....

Ok I thought the photoshow would be a bit smaller so it wouldn't look so fuzzy but no.. ok whatever- we'll leave it for now but it may annoy me so much that I take it off- so look at it while you can... Yeah so I forgot to mention- and I meant to before- but I just realized the other day that I have almost 1100 hits to my blog here- isn't that special? So people are actually reading it... mmmm.. and just for those of you who will comment- or at least think it- I have my counter set up so that it doesn't count when my computer brings up the blog- so anytime I am here it doesn't count- just so ya know...
Oh Oh I must update you on my smoking.. well.. I did not vomit the next day when I tried to smoke- but I also did not have my first smoke until after noon! Which if you know me- you know that is like impossible. Before I do anything and I mean even so much as having my first morning pee- I have a smoke- no one shall dare talk to me or ask me for anything until I have my first smoke- so.. yeah I didn't have one until noon and even then it was only 2 drags! I am so serious! And I wasn't craving or anything- so to sum it up I have not had more than 4 cigarettes a day (24 hour period) since Friday- and I smoke at the very very least a half pack a day- so this is pretty fucken awesome- I am very confident that I will do this without any major trouble- its all going swimmingly... Seriously.. What can I say- it worked for me...

2 comments:

Patty said...

I am so happy that it is working for you. My funny smoking story... Years ago, I was in to see my divorce attorney, and he was chain smoking. I casually mentioned that I thought he had quit. He looked at me with shaking hands, took a drag, and said with a straight face, "I had until I had to deal with some stupid woman on the golf course."

You are fragile in the first weeks of starting a new habit... I suggest you not take up any new sports!

The pictures are heavenly... Didn't even notice they were fuzzy. While hard to pick, I think my favorite one was the little man and the crooked bow tie. It was perfect!

Anonymous said...

Way to go cuz! I'm really pulling for you to quit...then there'll be 2 of us non-smokers at family functions!
Funny you should post the slide-show as I was just looking at one of my few "hard copy" picture albums of your munchkins the other day....EAT THEM UP!!!!