Thursday, October 12, 2006

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND




So overall it was a pretty good weekend- we kept busy. CC wasn't able to make it home- still working the nightshift out in Sarnia. So Saturday I had my sister and her family and my brother and his over for turkey dinner- it worked out well, the kids all kept busy playing, and I got a chance to on the occasion, sit and talk with everyone and of course squeeze my new baby niece who is absolutely scrumptious. So then Sunday we hung out and relaxed for the better part of the morning and then after lunch I realized how nice it was outside and thought we had better get out and enjoy it so I packed up some snacks and drinks and took the kids to the park- we ended up staying there for 3 hours!! So it was nice. Then Monday morning we set off for S's house and spent the day there- had a nice dinner- the kids ran themselves ragged- it was a good day and I was happy to be with S. We actually got to sit and chit chat too- my kids were behaving nicely and keeping busy - so it was good. Then Tuesday I took the kids to the "PUNKIN PATCH" up at Whittamore's Farm- they have all sorts of new stuff there so it was cool, took a wagon ride, went through corn mazes, it was a nice afternoon... So that's that- that sums up my weekend - it was nice- spent with family and friends- which is exactly how it should be....

No comments: