Monday, October 23, 2006

SECRETS

When I was about 7 years old, I was getting a "double ride" from a friend of mine. She lived across the street from me. I was sitting on the seat and she was standing up peddling. And for no apparent reason whatsoever, I thought it would be funny if I tickled her- right there at that moment. I did. We crashed, hard. I was fine, but she was rushed to the hospital by her father- nothing too too serious- but bad enough, I remember that. I Still don't know why I did it- and I still feel guilty about it- It still bothers me.

2 comments:

Patty said...

You tickled her at that moment because you were a child and children do silly things out of curiousity and for the sake of having fun.

Write your inner child a love letter and tell her it is okay, and that you forgive her. It will help, I promise.

Nameless said...

OMG! I don't know what to say. You were a child and you didn't know better.