Friday, July 06, 2007

FUN IN THE SUN

So... I have actually had a pretty good week- other than Monday, when CC's car's transmission fell out when he was in bumfuck Idaho golfing and it cost over $200 to get it towed back here and now we need to pay out to fix it... But other than that I have had a really nice 5 days- Sunday went to S's for Canada Day and we had a great time- then Tuesday we all went with my sis and her fam to Ontario Place for the day and it was amazing- it was so dead- we actually though it was closed at first. No line ups for anything- which with 3, 5 year olds is a blessing because you know how impatient they can be.. so yeah it was a really great day and everyone had a blast. The yesterday I went up to S's again to meet up with one of our friends that we used to hang around with 20 years ago- we hadn't seen him in years and years and he was infamous for taking pictures constantly so he brought tons of pics and we sat there all afternoon looking at old pics and laughing and reminiscing.. it was nice. So now today- I clean- and clean some more- and then Sunday I have to go to the MIL's cause it's her birthday- sigh... anyway so far the summer has been not too shabby- the key is keeping them busy busy busy... let's hope we don't have a repeat of last year or I will surely go nuts....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a blast! I can't imagine what it must be like entertaining the triplets in summer time. I can't even keep myself from dying from boredom everynow and then. And I'm a grown adult. Have a great weekend!