Tuesday, July 10, 2007

THE GHOST AND MRS. CHICKEN

So, did I tell you that I have a ghost in my house? Oh yes, I think I do- and can I tell you that if there is one more incident that I will not be one of those stupid white people that stays to find out who or what the fuck it is? Oh no, not me... So here's the situation.. a few years ago, my friend died- the Christmas after her death some weird shit started happening- like every time I walked into a room this particular Christmas ornament would go off and start playing a tune. Ok so some could say I walked too close to it or whatever- NOT- it was only me- only when I walked into a room did this happen. Thereafter, when all my Christmas stuff was packed away in the basement before it was finished, the same ornament would go off every time I went down there to do laundry... ok weird.. but I put it off to just that- weirdness.... So over the past couple of months a stupid toy Becca has, has been doing the same thing- only me- if anyone else is down here it doesn't do it- but when I am alone down here- especially late at night- it goes off every time- it's pretty freaky shit.. So about 3 nights ago was the kicker for me that something is amiss. So I am lying in bed- and kinda awake and asleep- you know how you can sleep but still be aware of everything that is going on?Anyway minutes before "the incident", Curly came into my room and said he couldn't sleep so I led him back to bed and lied back down and closed my eyes... I started to drift, but again was aware of everything around me- waiting for Curly to come back in I guess. So anyway I am lying there trying to sleep and I feel someone or something (dun dun daaaaa) hold onto my arm... so I roll over and expect to see Curly standing there- but no- there is no one.. so I was like WTF.. but figured I was drifting into a deep sleep and just ignored it... so I roll back over and like 2 seconds later the same thing- someone is holding onto my arm- and my hair on my arm- only one arm- starts sticking up and I get goose bumps- ONLY ON MY ONE ARM!!!! Do you hear me people ??!!! There is a fucken ghost or some shit like that in my house and it likes my ARM!!!! I could puke- so of course I couldn't go back to sleep and I had the heebie jeebies - it was just awful... So there you have it- if one more thing happens, I am moving into the Howard Johnson's- fuck this shit....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ghosts scare the crap out of me! i have goosebumps just thinking about that ornament. maybe you should summon with the ouija board or something. or not, i'm too chicken shit for that.

A Girl Called Chandler Bing said...

So creepy! Don't leave yet....this is a friendly ghost, like Casper. But...if you hear a mean voice saying "GET OUT" then you can pack your shit up and split!
Pole had a similar experience when he was prepping this house for our move. He was drilling in the basement and a voice shouted "STOP" which startled him because he was alone and he stopped drilling....when he looked up he was just about to drill into live electrical wires! He says it even felt like someone was there.....Ever since then I've avoided the basement at night!

Patty said...

So I take it you didn't like the movie "Sixth Sense?" The only reason a spirit would reach out to you is to help or to be helped. It takes a lot of energy for them to do so (I say this not from first hand experience, but from my addiction to "Ghost Whisper").

Try telling your ghost to "cross over...Go to the light." Maybe it will listen.