Saturday, September 01, 2007

I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!

So a while back I was going on about FACEBOOK and how much I loved it- well, still do- People are finding me from like kindergarten it's just wild! So anyway a few friends from high school started talking about getting together for a reunion and I thought- ah, maybe I will go- but never thinking it would follow through- cause you know people make plans and other people agree to be a part of it and it never ends up happening. But anyway this time it did- about a week ago and I actually went. Now I wasn't popular in school- I wouldn't say- not one of those snobby girls or anything- I had my niche of friends and was quite happy that way- people new who I was by the way I dressed and stuff but I didn't associate with a lot of them by choice- not my cup of tea ya know.. anyway so I was hesitant abut going- didn't want to be judged by people or compared or anything- but I was pissed at CC for one and felt the need to be out amongst people you now- so I went. And let me tell you I am so glad I did- I had the best time. I didn't drink a lick of anything- (I think I was the only one there who wasn't drinking) and I saw so many people I hadn't seen in years- it was great- It really took me back- I loved school- yeah I hated the teachers and the homework and getting up every morning to go- but I really loved being at school around friends - that was my only escape from all the bullshit at home when I was younger- school was my out you know- like my way to forget about home and my mother and all the fucken crap- even when we lived in a trailer (oh yes did that for a long time) and I would have to leave at 5 a.m. just to get to school- I went every fucken day so I didn't have to be there. I wish I had an out like that again- ya think they would let me back in high school? I really miss it and I really miss alot of people from that time and hopefully now that we have all reconnected, we can get together and spend some time catching up.. it was awesome...

No comments: