Saturday, September 01, 2007

THE OTHER WEDDING

So, before the meth-head, trailer trash, brutal wedding, there was another wedding I have yet to tell you about. My daughter was married August 12, 2007- Oh yes, my little Pickle has wed. Her "boyfriend" Who has been in their class every year and who lives up the street and whom all my children just adore and vice versa called and decided that enough was enough- he and Pickle must marry! So what else could I do? I sent my only girl off to wed. I made a wedding video but can't seem to upload it here with this new video feature (sucks) I'll continue trying but in the meantime, I will put some pictures here for you to see- it was just precious- of course it only last about 45 seconds because the novelty wore off, but it was cute as hell!!

No comments: