Friday, August 04, 2006

THE HOMECOMING

So CC is coming home tomorrow (today really, it's 2 a.m.). Anyway I don't expect him until about 9 p.m. and as of now we don't have plans per se but he has promised to take little Curly to the driving range to use his clubs that he just had to buy last year for the first time this year. So let's see if that happens. He was also pissed drunk when I talked to him this evening (surprise surprise) so we will see what happens. I was hoping to have a BBQ on Saturday with a couple of friends of ours but it may not happen as they have tentative plans- I really hope they do though- I could use a "sit back and have a few beavies" kind a night, but we'll see. I can expect however to do laundry this weekend as he let me know he "didn't get a chance to do any" the last few days- which means "at all- ever" and I will be spending the majority of my weekend washing his bacon stripped undies... sigh... anyway I am trying to keep positive- I may be pleasantly surprised and the weekend may go swimmingly..... HAHAHAHAHAHA ! Who the hell am I kidding??? Anyway in case I don't write during the weekend- expect an update after he leaves on Monday... Place your bets!!!!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Regardless what happens, he is one lucky guy to have you in his life!

Let's see.......... I bet that you know your relationship pretty well by now, but I am hoping that you are wrong, at least this one time, HOPE, HOPE, "come on angels, give this girl a break!"

Waiting with baited breath for the Monday update!