Sunday, August 27, 2006

DID YA MISS ME?????









Ok so I'm back from vacation- Actually I was back Saturday but honestly I needed the last couple of days to regroup and relax- no, no, not much relaxing on this vacation- I will get into it more later- let ya'll know about the details and such- it was good for the most part- but not much rest and relaxation. So I will post some pics here to give you a sneak preview of the week and fill you all in later - I have no motivation for anything right now....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back chick! It's been a boring week without your anecdotes!

Patty said...

YES!

Those pictures are fabulous! Where did you go with water that blue?

I am glad you are back. You might be glad when school get started. Isn't it interesting that we need a vacation to recover from our vacation?

... said...

nice!
looks like it was a good vacation :)