Wednesday, August 16, 2006

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME


Ok so I am so mad at myself. Today I did nothing I mean absolutely fucken nothing- I started doing a hundred different things- but stopped. I have a list of 87 different things I need to do or get or pack before Saturday morning and considering my kids were actually good today - I could have done any number of them or better yet all of them but I didn't. I did fucken nothing from the time I got up until this very moment other than posting a blog and answering a few emails. What a waste- I just couldnt get myself to do a thing today- the kids are lucky they even got fed! Anyway I would just like to say that I would invite anyone to say "shoulda, coulda" Or "that's what you get" when on Friday night I am blogging about how much I have to do and poor me and boo hoo.... so there ya go- y'all can give it to me good then- I will deserve it.....

2 comments:

Patty said...

Okay! I will remember that......
Jenna, you are way to hard on yourself. Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe you were suppose to do nothing? And maybe,just maybe when you do go to pack on Friday night, everything might just decide to jump in the suitcases and everything will go so smooth it will be freaky? It COULD happen!

My sister is the untimate procrastinator, and every single time things get done. Believe it or not, I am trying to teach myself to be more like you discribed and just do nothing for a day.

Face it, we will never be satified!

Alejandra said...

That's actually how my whole week has gone...

I did some writing... some reading... and... nothing else. I'm supposed to be working on a math workbook I have, as well as more writing and reading... but noooo nothing has happened.

I took a shower (every day of the week) and cleaned my room, though. That must count for something...

:D