Wednesday, June 06, 2007

BUSY BUSY DAY

So.. this morning I was off to the school because Pickle got an award at the assembly today- she had no idea she was getting one and it was cute as hell too see the look on her face when she got it - she was all jumping up and down and holding her "star". Of course, the boys were upset "how come she got one and we didn't?". It's hard for them sometimes to understand because I try to make sure everything is equal with them but that really isn't how life is- so I guess I have to stop that. Anyway after the long long assembly- got home, went and got my Timmies- (ohhh I needed that) and then sat for a minute before it was time to go back and get them for lunch. Got them home- made lunch- and then had to go back to the school because it was Scientist in the School day and I was volunteered to be a scientist. So there I am all afternoon being a scientist with all the little kiddies- it wasn't that bad though actually but for the little shits in their class getting on my nerves- there is like 2 of them that just irk me- anyway right after we rush home because I get the call that both Pickle and Little Man's glasses are ready so we scoot over there to pick them up and I will tell you what- Little Man looks fucken cute!! Anyway he has a semi fit because he doesn't like any of the cases they have there and then of course Curly is so upset because now both of them have glasses and he doesn't. So the Dr. pulls me aside and tells me they can sell me a pair with just glass in them so he can think he has real glasses too- SOLD... so there are the 3 of them looking at themselves in the mirror comparing- admiring- it was just precious.. so now I have all 3 of them in "glasses" and now we are off to the mall to find Little Man a new case so he doesn't have a fit for the rest of the night- boot around the mall- find one- race back home to get Pickle's dance outfit because now I realize how late it is. Drop the boy's off with CC race to ballet- we are late- get her changed- off she goes.. she's done- get home, every one's whining they are hungry- start making salad, potatoes, and get the BBQ going - make steak and burgers (yuk and yuk) everyone eats- I eat salad and potatoes.. sigh- and now I finally get a minute to myself although all I really want to do is go up and have a nice long bath.... I'm tired....

2 comments:

Patty said...

So... Do you see why I say it is a HUGE bunch of crap that you say you are not a good mother?

You get my vote for mother of the year!

Bardouble29 said...

Your little man is the absolute cutest in glasses!