Sunday, June 03, 2007

WORRY WORY AND MORE WORRY /SECRET

So tomorrow I take Curly to the urologist to find out what the deal is with him. He is still having problems and I am so scared he's going to need some invasive procedure. I have had nightmares about it for a week now. He's only 5 and I am afraid I am going to get some crusty old man Dr. who has lost every ounce of his compassion and is just mean and bitter and will want to do something to him that will cause him pain.. I know it sounds silly- and everyone knows I would never allow it- but I just don't want him to be traumatized or fear Dr.'s or anything- all it takes is one bad apple.... I speak from experience... Anyway I will update you on that.

On another note, Little Man does in fact need glasses.I kind of figured as much- he has really been squinting lately- but I tell you what- he looks absolutely adorable with glasses- not geeky adorable- just goddamn freaking adorable.. we should get them next week sometime.. wait til you see.. just wait til you see him... just precious... of course Curly is heartbroken because he doesn't need them... I was exactly the same way when I was a kid- I prayed I would I prayed and prayed.. but nope.. not until I was 12 or so I got them and even though I was having a bit of trouble.. I think I exaggerated during my vision test to make sure I got glasses... isn't that awful??? I still have those glasses and have never had another pair since- nor have I needed them... silly little girl...

1 comment:

Bardouble29 said...

Both of you will be in my thoughts