Wednesday, June 06, 2007

FORGOT TO TELL YOU

So we went to the urologist (side note * the night before we went- I could hear Curly telling the other two that "when he went to the penis Dr....." so I interrupt him and told him that he wasn't exactly a penis Dr., he was called a UROLOGIST. So later on when again he was discussing the matter with the other two I hear him say "Ah, guys, tomorrow when I go to the ARCHAEOLOGIST, I won't have to go to school..." Archaeologist! Hilarious!)
Anyway off Curly and I go- and pretty much immediately he knew what the problem was. Basically, his little pee pee hole is virtually non-existent. It is so small and narrow the Dr. was amazed he was able to pee at all. So then he tells me this cannot be fixed with creams or medicines- surgery is the only way this can be remedied. So my heart sunk and I tried not to cry (this whole time of course my crotch is killing me as he was describing the procedure.) So yeah, he has to have surgery so they can pretty much cut him a new pee pee hole- my poor little man. So they wanted to know if I wanted to wait or get it done ASAP so of course I want it done immediately so then they tell me JUNE 20!! So it's like 2 weeks away- I don't know if I can be mentally prepared by then... ohhh my poor little lamb. He will be sore of course and will need stitches but it really isn't that big of a deal but of course surgery is surgery and he will be under so that is scary in itself.. I have told him that after this is all done he will be able to pee normally and he will feel so much better.. he seems fine with it but of course, he doesn't know any better... my heart aches..

1 comment:

Patty said...

He will be fine with it! Keep reminding yourself that urine is toxic and needs to be gotten rid of so this is a good thing to be doing. Maybe that will help a tiny bit.

I loved "the penis doctor!" That is what I call a sex therapist.