Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I NEED A VACATION....

So here it is the night before Curly's surgery- ok well, morning of.. its abut 1:00 a.m. by now and guess who's still awake?? Well, there's me- and Curly wouldn't ya know- he picks tonight of all nights to pull one of his night owl nights. Anyway the long and short of this week is CC was off since like Tuesday of last week because of the labourer's strike- they had to shut down because of unsanitary conditions or some shit like that so anyway I figured- you're off work- well then - you will fucken work here boy- none of this holding the couch down all week shit so, we re-did my bedroom - new floors, (which kicked our asses) paint, curtains, the works- and it has taken a good 5 days no make that more like 7- between getting everything out and getting rid of clothes and painting BLACK trim, and the floors which was a killer and everything- anyway it is done and it looks good.. in the meanwhile however- the rest of the house went to hell and now I suffer for it because the MIL is coming tomorrow at 6 a.m. to look after the other 2 and get them ready for school etc while we are at the hospital. So today I guess everything caught up with me and I wasn't feeling good at all- and so CC leaves work early to come home and "help" me tidy up for the inspector tomorrow- and even though he did change some switch plates and help me carry the dressers back in- the rest of the day he did fucken nothing- put his feet up and just fucken sat there whilst I did everything else- got everyone dinner, cleaned- ALL day (and still cleaning) did about 6 loads of laundry- got every one's stuff ready for tomorrow because the MIL is helpless; went out and rented some of Curly's favourite movies for when he gets home from hospital- cleaned some more- and then some more- bathed the children- got them into bed- and still, everyone else in this house just sat there and watched me do it- so at 10:30 when I started freaking out on CC- he asks me- what do you want me to do???? LOOK AROUND ASSHOLE!! So I end up telling him to go in and try and get Curly to sleep because he was still up- about 3 seconds later CC is sleeping and I thought Curly was too- but no- an hour later he comes down asking me to get CC out of his bed. So I wake up the lazy fucker- send him to bed and tell Curly to go lie in my bed- which he does- I figured for sure he would go to sleep- nope- he just came down a minute ago and asked me what I was up to... so I sent him crying (yes I am mean) back to his own room- you blew it buddy... so I thought I would take a break and write for a second. I have got at least another hour of cleaning to do - and then maybe I will be able to sleep too. I am incredibly nervous about tomorrow- I know he will be fine- but I am so scared for him. I don't want him to be in any pain... my poor little man....

3 comments:

Patty said...

Reminder...You and Curly are loved and prayed for, often!

Take care of your baby and let the house go to Hell.

Bardouble29 said...

Forget about the house for a bit.

Take some time for you and your little man.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna, hope things are getting better and Curly's surgery wasn't bad. Your vacation will be well deserved!