Sunday, July 30, 2006

ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU CRY

So CC, is still gone and tonight Curly comes up to me with a piece of paper and a crayon and asks me to help him write a message- so the message went as follows as dictated by Curly:

"Dear Dad. I love You . I want to see you tomorrow. P.s. I love you."

And if that wasn't cute enough.. he then asks me to make the paper into a paper airplane.. which I start to do and then I ask him- why and he says- so we can throw it in the wind and it will float to Daddy- CAN YOU FUCKEN STAND IT? How cute is that... Too bad their dad is such an asshole....

1 comment:

Harley said...

I'm 19 and its not as great as you remember it, trust me; I libe with an overwhelming, almost crippling fear of turning 20.

It's wildly unhealthy.

Anyway, I really like your blog. Chin up, even when you can't see them the stars are always there.