Friday, July 07, 2006



Ok so here's the pics of Pickle I promised- couldn't ya just smack her!? too much... Anyway- boy's room is done finally and next it's on to my room- so more work and mo' money- oh yes did I mention CC is unemployed again? Oh yes, we're on week 2 now- I could just barf... Let's not talk about it though- I'll plug my ears and hope it goes away, literally.... Anyway off to the eye dr today to get Pickle's eyes checked and see what the deal is- I hope there is nothing wrong, I can't handle shit like that.
I spoke to my Girl's from work this morning! I haven't in ages and its' awful, but at least I know no matter how much time goes by, it's still the same you know- it's good that way-

What else? ... mmmm Not much - oh yeah I'll post some of the pics of when we went out that night. I got drunk yes- but nothing too ridiculous... we grafittied all over the bathroom walls like immature little teenagers.. so gay... ok that is all...

No comments: