Sunday, September 24, 2006

HIBERNATION WEEKEND

OK I liked the point form thing I did last time- It lets me get out a lot when I don't have a lot of time- so here we go again :

* Ended up at the hospital with Little man on Thursday- his asthma was so bad with him being sick- ended up getting 2 mask treatments and is on steroids for 3 days.. poor little lamb..

* I am now sick too- Boo Hiss!

* Last night at 11:45 p.m. my new baby niece was born- blonde hair blue eyes... Haven't seen her yet and with me being sick now it will be a few days.. I can't wait to squeeze her.

* Been giving a lot of thought to quitting smoking- I know I should have years ago- or better yet never started again after the babies- but I am scared that something will happen to me and where will my babies be then? I have to do it- even though I love it- yes, yes, I do love it so- but I must- I have to - I can do this-

* S and I have decided to spend thanksgiving together this year- she's had it with all the drama with her family and CC most likely will not be here so I think it will be fun- we've planned the whole day doing all the things we love- a little crafty session, lots of food and drink- and just all being thankful... oh that was gay huh? Oh well.. I am...

* Had a dream about S last night (the other one) I didn't remember it when I got up- but I just know he was in it. Still miss him, but it's better this way- I think.

* went through all the kids toys today and got rid of an awful lot. It was disgusting me how much stuff they have. But truly, it is my fault, I cannot help myself- I buy and buy- I always seem to find something for them whenever I am out- it's awful- I guess its because I had fuck all as a kid so I want them to have it all... yah yah.. poor me.. ha

* I was thinking (and if anyone knows a way to do this I would love to hear about it) that there are some people who read my blog that I would rather they did not- not to say that my blog is something special- it is what it is- but I would rather certain people didn't have an insight to what is going on in my life considering they haven't given a shit enough for over 5 years to call me or visit. I think it sucks that they can still find out what is going on with me without getting it from me - you know what I mean? Chicken shit- that's what- anyway I don't even know how these people or person as it may be found out about my blog- maybe by accident- but still I wish I could control who saw it and who didn't.. but I choose to do this for all the world to see, so I guess that's what I get.

* Making up a care package for CC. The kids are making pictures and "letters" for him and I am sending some dvds of the kids and stuff- hope I am not wasting my time. You never know how he will react to things- maybe he will be all happy and emotional- maybe it will be like- " what is this for?" men.. such asses....

* Ok it's after 1 in the morning... I still have toys out everywhere trying to find a place for things ... sigh.. why am I such a packrat?

1 comment:

Patty said...

Juat remember, you are really sending the care package for the kids and you so his reaction isn't what it is about. If you had fun with the process, and it made you guys feel good, then it was worth doing.

I am not even sure that I should tell you this next thing, promise you won't kill yourself when you hear!

In reading my "Sugar Blues" book, I read that cigarettes have up to 20% sugar in them. Can you believe that? So when one tries to kick the cig habit, they are also fighting a sugar addiction as well. Might be why it is so hard a thing to tackle. I have faith in you!