Saturday, September 09, 2006

VERY DISTURBING

So there other day- I notice my son had what looked like a bug bite on his wrist- never thought anything of it and then yesterday I noticed he had blisters on his fingers- like one whole finger was blistered all the way around almost and then there was one on his palm as well- the one I thought was a bug bite also, now a blister. So I asked him if he had touched something- a lightbulb, anything to make him blister- he didn't say anything - he didn't know. So I touched it- it didn't seem to hurt him and he hasn't been itchy- Anyway I left it alone... But now today he woke up and had them on the other hand- in between his fingers and a few on his arms- now these are not tiny little pin sized blisters- these are like blister blisters- so weird.. so now both hands, mostly his fingers and a couple on each arm- WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD>>>>> so I take him to the walk in clinic today to get him checked out and the Dr is baffled- he says it definitely does not look like that hand foot mouth disease kids sometimes get because he has none on his feet or in his mouth, it isn't sore and it doesn't hurt or itch- so he hasn't a clue- he basically told me to keep an eye on him and if he develops a fever or it gets worse to bring him back but until then he doesn't know what to tell me. All that he could say is that it is extremely unlikely it is anything serious... I dunno man- just freakin weird.....

1 comment:

Patty said...

Ah! Medical science... They tell you what you got by figuring out what you aint got! I have never seen or heard of what you discribe, so I am no help either. Hope you solve the mystery soon, and the little guy is okay.