Monday, September 04, 2006

MAKE A NEW PLAN STAN

Ok so I have decided, after this weekend's events (of which I will fill you in later) that I have to start a new goals list- I have already partially done so with my diet buddies- but that was written in haste and I have many goals other than the diet thing although that will be highest on my list I think... Anyway I have much I would like to do- now, I need to get the motivation to do it all and things will work out just fine. One of the most important things to me which will in return make my life easier all the way around is time management and organization. I am organized in a sense- but I need more...Time management is tre important as I end up leaving things to the last minute and then am stressed and rushed... So we must work on this. Then of course there is the diet thing- got to get on track with that- I would ultimately love to be at my goal by Christmas so that you know you see everyone over the holidays and they are like "wow- look at her- she looks good" you know- so that's important to me- And then of course there is the all important self improvement- like looking into doing a correspondence course- and actually doing it this time- and get that diploma once and for all. There is no reason not to- so I am thinking about things and trying to get myself into a routine and get on it- immediately.... Time to start a new me... A better me- for me- not for anyone else- fuck the world- no one's gonna help me- I'm on my own in oh so many ways- so it's time to take the bull by the horns and go!!! Sounds pretty motivated don't it? Yeah, let's see how it all pans out.. Come on girl! Let's do it! Just do it!

2 comments:

Patty said...

It motivated me to get off my butt and do something I have been putting off. I vote for focusing on the high school credit first, kinda be like picking a thorn out of your paw...... You will walk a little taller with that out of the way. What? You didn't ask for votes? My bad...

Anonymous said...

Good God! All that's missing is the "GRRRRRRRR" and a slap on the bum "Break...hup one hup two"
Knock 'em dead girlie...I think you should investigate journalism or broadcasting! Seriously! I mean if Jennifer on Breakfast Television can do it...why not you? (she was the Chum Store girl for God's sake...) You are definitely much more interesting and funny!
Yeah Team! Focus on Me is the theme! I like it.