Wednesday, September 20, 2006

POINT FORM UPDATES

Ok since I have so much to say and have been so negligent lately- I shall write in point form and if any of it needs clarification you all can ask and I shall elaborate... ok let's go:

* Little man is fine- took him to hospital, they made me feel stupid, I didn't care- got an appointment for a derm. -in NOVEMBER! Clearing up on its own- definitely wasn't what I was told it was originally- poor little man...

* CC came home for one night- starting to work a night shift now- won't see him for at least 5 weeks now for sure. He cried when he left- so did I- it was weird.

* All babies are terribly sick- started today- got worse as the day went on. Pickle had dance class- I didn't want to drag everyone there- she cried and begged to go trying to convince me she was feeling ok. I took her- she fell asleep on the way home and has been out ever since... poor little lamb.

* My uncle has lung cancer- or rather a mass on his lung which is cancerous- don't know if there is a difference. Love him dearly- my heart aches- I am scared and don't know how to approach it all. Again I have been negligent- always- there is never enough time- guilt eats away at me daily. Please let him be ok...

* Sister in law was due last weekend- being induced Friday- another girl- more joy- another baby to squeeze... I miss it terribly- having a baby around all the time- I wish I could have more- I would in a heartbeat- without hesitation.... sigh

* In laws have been here 3-5 times a week- slowly driving me insane- I must make it stop- I cannot deal with them here every day- it is too too much...


* Mr. Zach finally got his treehouse from Make A Wish foundation- he's in love- we have yet to see it- but I hear it is something out of the Hundred Acre Wood... just dreamy

* Curly got his finger slammed in a door (he actually did it himself trying to escape Little Man) it is awful horrible- gross- I cannot take shit like that- poor thing- purple bruised, sore- ouch! Poor baby...

* Literally having a phobia going outside at night- Smoke breaks and stuff you know- and why? Spiders! I have a big big problem with them- but it is getting to the point where I simply cannot bare it- I mean really like I am having a panic attack everytime I open the front door in fear I might see one or have one lowers its nasty self onto me. I know- ridiculous- welcome to the world of me...

* Christmas is coming. I cannot wait- Love it- already started shopping- can't wait to get some paper so I can start wrapping- LOOOOVE doing that ... stores already are stocking shelves with decorations and displays... LOOOOVE IT!

* what I love just as much as Christmas is Halloween- I am so excited to do up the house. It will suck this year because CC won't be here and who will give out the candy? You have to give out candy if your house is done up! It's like the law- so that is stressing me out.. see? why? Because I am me and I need to worry about something- always- might as well be that I guess.....

* cell phone is fucked already- just got it in May- my camera and video camera are all fucked up- like it shows up in night vision almost- hard to explain- bringing it in this week - they will give me a "loaner" and then probably tell me I did something to it or got it wet- WHICH I DID NOT. And I will be stuck with the piece of shit for the next 3 years.... that is my prediction.. we will see- maybe once again I will be pleasantly surprised when I am expecting the worst...

* A conversation overheard just now: Pickle to Curly " You can sit near me but don't touch my juice with your lips- it has germs on it- I'm serious...."

Ok Pickle is up and hungry- will snot running down her face- poor lamb- off to make chicken soup at 10:35 at night....

1 comment:

Patty said...

Two things you might try for the Halloween problem, leave the candy outside with a note for everyone to help themselves (though after the first few kids you run the risk of all the others finding an empty bowl) or leave a note and ask a neighbor to pass out yours with theres. This one worked pretty good for me when I was a single mom with young trick-or-treaters.