Tuesday, September 26, 2006

PICKLEISM'S


Ok this chick is too much- everyday it is something else... I don't know where she gets it from - everyone says its me- but yeah no, I disagree- she's one of a kind this girl... OK so to set the scene, I was making a dvd for CC like a video slideshow- you know in case he's missing the kids or whatever he can pop it on - I put pics on there from birth up until now - anyway so I was watching after I made it, and there is a picture of her with me at a friends cottage- she was only about 7 or 8 months old although in the picture she looks only about 3 months old cause she was so small, and anyway she's in a bikini- (I know, can you just picture it? ) anyway she walks in the room as that picture comes up and she says "oh, look at me, aren't I precious in my zucchini!" ... I laughed all night about that... she's so funny...OK I will post the pic- it's very cute. (poor girl with no hair.... )

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hair or no hair, she is adorable, and so is her mom!