Tuesday, January 09, 2007

SECRETS 2

When all of this happened- I couldn't eat- I would throw up if I even tried. I think I went about 4 days without putting a single piece of food in my mouth. Even though I know it wasn't healthy, and I was constantly dizzy, I lost 11 pounds in 2 weeks and it makes me not want to eat ever again. I know its wrong, and surely I will make myself very very sick- but I know now I can fight the hunger- I know I can do without- if only for a few days at a time. And I also know- that I am a happier person when I am thin. And I haven't been thin in a very long time.

1 comment:

Patty said...

While stress will never be a doctor recommended diet, it can be an effective one. I lost thirty or so pounds going through my first divorce. My ex's reply, "Figures you would get thin once I left you." Like I was over-weight to piss him off or something?