Monday, January 29, 2007

MY LIFE SHOULD BE A SITCOM

OK I have had a rough go for the past couple of months but I tell you what- other than the obvious reasons, my kids have saved my life- whenever I am feeling down or had enough or just plan shitty- one of them will say something to make me laugh or smile and forget for a moment that my life is really fucked up right now... case and point:

This morning I am getting the kids ready for school- with 3 five year olds it is just ridiculous getting snow pants, boots and hats, mitts, scarves etc on- just crazy- so I am getting frustrated with them and I kept coughing (I have been fighting a cold for the past few days) so anyway I am hacking and hacking and Pickle says to me- "Mom, you should take your FUCKLEY'S- you should take FUCKLEY'S every day until you feel better." Curly then says "Yah mom- it tastes awful- but it works" It took me a second to figure out what the hell they were talking about until I saw the bottle of BUCKLEY'S I had bought the other day sitting on the counter and realized that was what she was trying to say- and then with Curly reciting the commercial I just about pissed my pants I was laughing so hard- and then of course they all starting singing "everything's gonna be alllrightttt...." I could have died laughing- fuck my kids are funny....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable! I just love when kids make you laugh like this. Glad to see it.

By the way, I tagged you. I hope you don't mind :) Please see my latest blog.