Monday, January 29, 2007

TRIPLETS ON ICE




OK so finally something that I did worked out. I always have these grand ideas about shit and then when I do them it sucks or it just doesn't work out the way I want them to. But this time, I did it right- I made an ice rink on my back deck for the kids and it worked and it's great! We tried out it yesterday for the first time and the kids had a blast. Little Man is especially good at skating- it was their very first time on skates and they all liked it and all did very well- too cute..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenna, I feel your pain. BUT you have the most beautiful children!! I'm not a baby "type", but even I can see that yours are special. Just know that you're not alone. Others are enduring the same shit you are. I felt less alone after reading your recent posts.