Sunday, March 25, 2007

BINGO !!!!!!

Ok so I am NOT an avid lottery player. Maybe, if I can remember or have the luxury of leaving the house without all 3 in tow, I will take the time to pick my numbers and play $ 2.00 or sometimes $5.00- that's right folks- I'm a big spender. Anyway last week I actually got $5.00 worth- one line of my numbers, and one "quick pick" plus the encore number- so anyway I checked the day after the draw and got the first number, then the second, (insert heart pounding here) then the third (insert heavy breathing) then the fourth (insert pant wetting) and then .... ok that was it. But 4 numbers out of 6 not bad so I look at the payouts and I swear I read it was $10.00- so ok ten bucks is ten bucks, I doubled my money and it will give me enough to buy another round from both lotteries- so what the hell. So today I go to buy some smokes from this little store near my house and I brought my purse in, which I never do, I usually just bring in my card or the required amount of cash- so anyway I get in there and figure- well, I have that ticket I may as well trade it in and get the other tickets for the rest of the week while I am here. So the guy takes my ticket and puts it in the machine- I hear the music (looove that song!) and I look up at it casually because I already knew I won the $10.00 right but when I look it does not say $10.00- oh no it says $105.00!!! So I looked away thinking it hadn't registered properly or something and the guy says "one hundred and five dolla" (my little Chinese man) So because I am a goof ball, and because I was so shocked I say (with a line up of people behind me) "Are you fucken kidding me? I just won $105.00??!" So I was all giddy and gay and doing a happy dance and I knew everyone else was annoyed but I did not care- I have never won more than $10.00- so this was a moment I will take thanks very much! So anyway wooo whoo- I won some money, I won some money! And boy do we need it. Of course I have needed it for the last few months- but I will take it when I can get it- TONIGHT... WE EAT LIKE KINGS!!! Muhahahahahahah Muuuu hahahahhahah!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is frickin awesome! We play the lottery every week but do consecutive plays because we are too lazy to go the store 2x a week. The most we've ever won is $10.

Bardouble29 said...

Wooohooooo for you! I love when great unexpected things happen!