Wednesday, March 07, 2007

THIS AND THAT

Ok I have a few little things to say so I will put them all in this one post as opposed to several little ones. Ok first off, I always hated the spellcheck on the old blogger thing but with the new google version- just love it.. No, not important in life- just thought I would share.
Went today to pick up my night gaurd from the dentist- I somehow manage to bite the inside of my mouth while I sleep and this is supposed to stop me- anyway I just went to pick it up and the receptionist who really is a nice lady goes to get it for me, and she's talking to me explaining what to do with it- (really though, what's to do? It's a mold of my teeth - I put it in my mouth- how hard can it be?) Anyway so as she is explaining it to me, she is taking it out of the package and I am watching her thinking- ok, that's ok, I got it from here- pass it on over. But no she keeps talking and now she's got the plastic off of it- and now she's running her finger over the thing and into the grooves showing me how to brush it with my toothbrush when I take it out- I MEAN COME ON! This thing is going in my mouth! She asked me if I wanted to try it out to see if it fit ok- NO THANKS! I should have but after that I just couldn't. That really urked me- I mean come on woman- have some cooth here- don't touch shit that is going in my mouth! Anyway I just wanted to share- it just bugged the shit out of me....
This morning I also had to drop off another urine sample of Joshy's. Yesterday I had to take him for an ultrasound because he is still having problems with his little winky. It doesn't hurt as much now when he pees, and there is no blood but his "stream" is soooo thin it takes him forever to pee- poor little lamb. So they have to check to see if there is blockage somewhere and go from there. They took a lot of pictures though I mean a lot. stacks. But I guess they were being thorough but it worries me now. I hope and hope and hope everything is going to be ok with him or at least if it is something small that they can fix painlessly and easily- my poor little guy....
Today is the last day of school for the kids and then it is March Break! They get about 11 days off I think and it will be nice to have them at home, but it sucks because we are so broke I can't really do anything with them. I want to go up and see S, so we will do that- but really, what's to do? Sigh....
I sent away for my final credit course for my diploma. I still can't believe after all of these years and after only needing one credit to graduate that I haven't done anything about it. I suck. Well, I'll do it this time and then at least I can say I have my highschool diploma. The stupid thing is, is that I went and took college night course classes (3 of them I think) and yet I never did anything to get my diploma- duhh... well, this is it- I will do it this time...

4 comments:

Patty said...

I am proud of you. You will feel different once you put that last class behind you.

I SO get what you are talking about with the dentist lady. COME ON, she has to know that was not a good thing to do. I hate it when the check out people touch food that will go in my mouth AFTER I take it home and wash and cook it, so I do get where you were coming from. I can't believe you kept your cool and didn't tell her what an idiot she was.

My little Josh had to have a testical brought down surgically when he was young, and I was worried too. All turned out well, and I will be sending good thoughts to your little one.

Anonymous said...

1- I could not stop laughing about that stupid receptionist and your mouth guard! I mean, what in heaven's name was she thinking?! I hope you soaked it in bleach water or something.

2- Oh man, I hope your little boy is doing much better. It breaks my heart when kids are sick.

3- Hoorraay for graduation day! It doesn't matter how long it takes just do it! I think you'll find yourself very proud to know that you can call yourself a grad. I'm proud of you too!

4- Thank you so much for converting to the new blogger. I would always lose my comments when I try to post them on your page because I wasn't signed in and now, it is much much easier.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

1- I could not stop laughing about that stupid receptionist and your mouth guard! I mean, what in heaven's name was she thinking?! I hope you soaked it in bleach water or something.

2- Oh man, I hope your little boy is doing much better. It breaks my heart when kids are sick.

3- Hoorraay for graduation day! It doesn't matter how long it takes just do it! I think you'll find yourself very proud to know that you can call yourself a grad. I'm proud of you too!

4- Thank you so much for converting to the new blogger. I would always lose my comments when I try to post them on your page because I wasn't signed in and now, it is much much easier.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

whoops. didn't mean to publish twice. Damn word verification. haha.