Thursday, March 29, 2007

UPDATES

OK so first thing first- regarding my last post about CC- I asked him about it- why he didn't eat etc- and without hesitation or thought- he told me the foreman got pizzas' for all of them and that is why he didn't eat- I totally believe that as I know in the past on almost any job he has been on this is a common occurrence- the not sleeping thing- shit happens I guess- HOWEVER... now I have another issue- so last night on his way to work he took out $60.00- which in itself is more than enough to bring for a night considering he had smokes and a full lunch- then he sold some pot (long story short he bought some before he went into rehab and I had it under guard since he got out and he asked me for it the other day because some guy at work was looking for some- I doubt every much this is the issue because pot makes him sleep and eat a lot- so I didn't have a problem giving it to him to get rid of) so anyway he says he sold it- gave it to the guy for $40.00- so that's now $100.00- then on his way to work tonight he took out another $40.00. Now I just found out all of this just now- and I called him- actually I texted messaged him to call me when he had time. So he calls and I asked him what the fuck?- Why did he need to get out money tonight if he had 100.00 last night? He says oh he needed gas and he put in for the group lottery and there is this pool and that pool and on and on- so I said- you know I have heard all of these same excuses a million times- I'm not buying it- then he snaps and tells me he is busy and he doesn't have time for this he will speak to me tomorrow. So here we go- I can feel it- the beginning of the end- I just know something is going on- nothing makes sense.... I know I have to be strong and hold my ground but I honestly don't think I can go through all of this again- I don't think I am physically able to do it... anyway I will keep you updated on the situation.. as of tomorrow I am confiscating the bank card from him..
So today the kids had their first trip to the dentist - yes, some may argue that it is a little late and I should have done it sooner- but I thin I put my fears into play here and even though I booked them in a half dozen times over the past 2 years- either someone was sick or something came up or whatever- anyway they went in and the whole time my stomach was aching- I felt almost sick. But all 3 did great- so brave- no fear- and no cavities- thank goodness! They all thought it was pretty cool and so now I don't have to worry about them being afraid to go - that first experience is so important- if they have a bad one- it could fuck them for life in terms of being afraid etc.. anyway all is well...

2 comments:

Patty said...

Thankfully dentistry has come a long way since I was a kid, w-a-y before your time, but just the smell makes me ill because of the memories it brings to recall. I am glad that your little ones enjoyed their visit. As to the when you started taking them, why is that people often forget to point out the things we do right, but love to jump all over us if we do something they think is wrong? The way I look at it is it is a given we are going to screw up at times with out kids, I think the very least others can do is let us pick our own screw-ups and not pass judgements. The disclaimer here being outright abuse or neglect of course then we should step in. Going to the dentist at five or six instead of three or four does not make one a bad mom. Tell the kids I said congratulations on the no cavities. Now there is a BIG deal!

Anonymous said...

Geezus I hope things with CC aren't what it sounds like. I worried about my dad for awhile but at some point, I just had to learn to trust him again. Even still, it's really hard to ignore it.

I HATE the dentist. And I think it's because I had a very bad experience under the laughing gas.