Friday, March 02, 2007

WHAT I AM GRATEFUL FOR -1

ok I am only going to put one things down each time I blog or else I will sit here for hours and then this will turn out to be a one segment thing... so the one thing I will share with you all today that I am truly grateful for is my children's health. Oh yes we had a bad few days but sometimes it just blows my mind that I had 3 babies- all at one time and all of them are fine- perfect- beautiful. I mean what are the odds, really? When I went into the hospital for my bedrest a moth or so before they were born, they told me Pickle was so small, and so under-nourished that the likelihood of her being blind, or retarded or both was extremely high if she lived at all- and look at her now- it's unreal- and my Little Man having such trouble breathing when he was born- yes he has asthma, but its controlled, and we know when to run to the hospital with him and he always makes it out unscathed. 3 babies- at one time and all are healthy and strong and so smart- it is amazing to me. I know so many people with just one baby that have big problems- and I have 3 and nothing! It's incredible to me. I watched Dr. Phil the other day who had this lady on who had triplet girls, and all 3 of them are blind and deaf. My heart goes out to her - I don't know how she does it- how she gets through each day but I tell you what it just makes me feel all the more grateful for my healthy babies- how can anyone possibly ask for anything more? So I am truly honestly sincerely grateful for my babies health and I feel so lucky that all of them are ok.... Truly truly truly....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I've learned that recognizing the things you are grateful for makes the difficult times not seem so bad.

Patty said...

Thanks for starting the attitude of gratitude going Jenna.

I am grateful for getting the chance to meet you through your blog, and now count you among my friends. Thank you so much for sharing with us all!

Bardouble29 said...

I have recently started reading your post and I wanted to tell you I admire your strength of stamina and charater!