Wednesday, March 28, 2007

SOMETHING IS AMISS

Ok so last Friday CC started a new job- working night shift and might I add, working and driving into work with the same guy he lived with, drank with, did drugs with, cheated on their wives with in Sarnia. Needless to say I am not happy about any of it at all- but I cannot control him- I am not his mother and I cannot make his decisions for him. I lectured him last week after he went to a meeting and didn't come home until 2 a.m. and all the while didn't answer his cell or anything- I told him this was it- I reminded him I had already let him go in so many ways that this time, there would be no second guessing on my part- this time- he would be gone and that would be the end of it- I told him- this was his last chance with me and the kids one more fuck up- just one time and it will all be over- no more- no way- no how. So anyway he starts last Friday at this job and I already know in my heart it is not a good thing- too many temptations- being with the same people he used to do drugs with working nights- none of it is good- but he assures me it's all good- he can handle it- nothing's going to happen. So at this point I have no proof- but I have had this bad feeling all day today- just all these little things combined have got me wondering - I got up at 7 today - this kids had school- and when I woke up there he was lying awake- I said "have you not been to bed yet" no he says- he says he can't sleep- he had a coffee on the way home and now he can't fall asleep. So ok, I get that- it happens- but then as I am getting the kids' breakfast I notice that everything I packed for lunch for him is in the fridge- everything. Now for the past few nights he has had me make him all sorts of stuff- they get a lot of breaks at work and he finds himself hungrier during the night- so fine, I pack him a shit load of stuff for lunch- and he ate none of it- nothing.- So the not sleeping business and the non-eating is telling me something is not right- I am going to give him another hour to sleep and then we are going to have a nice chat about all of this. Oh yes my friend, we will talk... so I thought I would just write about it and see if my intuition is still working or if I am just having a trust issue again... but will he even admit it? that remains to be seen.....

2 comments:

Patty said...

Ask yourself this question: Has my intuition ever been wrong in the past regarding these matters? Not did you ignore it because you didn't want to know, but was it wrong in the past? This might be a good starting point.

Work through the fear and you will know what to do Jenna. I am holding you up and loving you.

cjtato said...

Unfortunately intuition is seldom wrong but I really hope you're wrong about this Jenna. You and the kids have been through so much.

I really hope he won't do this to you again. You deserve so much more!

Stand your ground and know you are better than this....